View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:40 PM   #82
wdmso

why are the media and the Dems making such a frenzied fuss over something for which there is no evidence? Can you answer that? Doubt that you will.

I have.. there is evidence Trumps people spoke to the russians and denied it some have resigned over it whats not Clear or (evidence) what those conversations were about... hence the investigation to see if there was collusion....

As for Trump's fuss over something for which there is no evidence, I am sure you will incessantly have something to say about that

you need to catch up I have all ready been pointing that out from the start of this thread

and now we have the same old same old now they are again telling us what Trump ment ..

Sean Spicer said Mr Trump had broadly meant "surveillance and other activities" when he made the allegation in a tweet earlier this month.

That's an answer to a question. Something you mostly avoid doing. Your choice if you don't want to believe it. His answer sounds reasonable to me.

WOW thats amazing the POTUS comments cary no weight when spoken.. but the explanation a week later sound reasonable when he press Sec says it??

He also suggested the president was not accusing his predecessor specifically.

Here are the actual Tweets how is this not accusing his predecessor specifically???

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!