View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #33
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
File this one under:

Here are a few reasons why you aren't even beginning to support your opinion.
-You find a random collection of snapshots in time of locations to use as an argument and then choose to ignore global trending data. (See Equation Two)
-You choose random excepts from articles or quotes from people you think can be used to completely debunk the entire argument as opposed to posting a link for people to get the full context.(See Equation One)
-In one thread, you'll argue (well not argue, copy/paste something) about how global warming doesn't exist and is completely fabricated by liberals just so they can spend money. In another, global warming exists but is a natural occurrence not caused by humans.

There are some valid arguments on both sides of the coin for or against human-induced global warming (HIGW). However, I think you don't really understand any of the science on either side of the argument.

I think you've decided that everyone who agrees with the HIGW argument must be a liberal and as such, you're going to argue vehemently (whether it makes sense or not) to try and prove them wrong.

Hmmm... this also makes me think that you don't really understand what a liberal is either. You know that the definition of a liberal isn't "Everyone who disagrees with my narrow-minded view of the world" right?
And maybe some of the biggest promoters and crisis advocates of Global Warming/ Cooling/ Change/ Whatever are also not helping by being the biggest hypocrites. I'm not saying they are wrong, just not ready to sell the farm yet.