View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 03:47 PM   #544
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
We’ll never know? he never even tried !

He has put more effort in suggesting mass voter fraud, he convinced millions of that .. over 70 different tweets and press conferences to that affect

He convinced millions COVID was over we were rounding the corner he convinced millions masks didn’t work he convinced millions look I got COVID and recovered so it ain’t so bad he mocked those who chose to wear a mask as did many of his fellow Republicans..and still do

I said it in a different thread, all Trump needed to do was to make an honest attempt or fake it to make it. That he cared Americans would have cut him some slack , on the pandemic

But he couldn’t , he just kept playing to his base and they played to him so focused on each other they convinced each other they couldn’t be beat , and if they lost it would be everyone else’s fault, and stolen
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
what did he never try to do?

he restricted travel
from china ( and was attached for it).

he sent hospital ships and ventilators to hot spots. had the feds make makeshift hospitals in NY. liberal governors of NY and CA came out and thanked him, said he was being a good partner.

he partnered with private sector to ramp up testing, manufacturing of testing equipment, and ventilators.

now, his style and tone early on, were in my opinion too casual. but his policies? what did he not do, that you think he should have done? by april most of the nation was locked down, everyone was wearing masks. so what should he have done?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device