View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:15 AM   #561
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
wdmso, i mean this sincerely...do you have brain damage? you keep
saying i’m ok with his dragging out the election suits. i keep
saying that if he has no compelling evidence, he deserves to be criticized. i think he’s making an idiot out of himself, but i’ll wait to see if anything comes out between now and december. i am criticizing him. is that going over your head?

your side spent 3.5 years trying to find a way to undo the 2016 election. you never said they should give up and accept it, not once. so i’m not sure where you get the nerve to lecture anyone in this issue, but putting that aside, i think i biden won fair and square based on what i’ve seen. if you still don’t grasp it, i’ll try to put it in a pop up book, would that help you understand?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I’ll wait till December not a single word of condemnation , which means I have no issues with him lying about mass voter fraud and claiming he won the election.. I get it your doing what ever Trump supporters are doing the excusing his overthrow attempt of the election , hiding behind he’s allowed his legal challenges BS

As for 2016 no one suggested The elections were rigged and rampant with voter frauds was the cause of Trumps wins no re counts or delays where argued in courts or state officials called to the White House or election officials called with suggestions of delay , it was suggested Russians influenced the election not the same.

Then trumps is responsible for his behavior in office hence his problems , I guess you ignored like Republicans. Actual evidence presented by actual officials not soliciting fraud claims on a web site ?

but as if on cue you like Trump blame everyone one else for the situations he finds himself in ..in 2016 and now

What concerns me the most who are the people who actually came up with Trumps assault plans on our elections if he lost. Because it was ready to go on election night.

we both know Trump didn’t think it any of this by himself , and clearly no one told him it’s very close to looking like Sedition minus violent part, but we’ve got Time
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device