View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 09:56 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Candace Owens says "I want vengeance," adding that the Rittenhouse verdict "doesn't feel like a win"
Kurt Schlicter says:
“Your pain delights me. Kyle Rittenhouse killed two leftist catspaws and bisected the bicep of another and there’s nothing you can do about it.“

This is really stupid. We have trained law enforcement officers to handle rioting. Instead the right wing media wants to endorse vigilantism by 17 years olds armed with AR-15s. What is this, a banana republic?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
but elected liberal mayors and governors tell the police not to put down the riots ( more important to be seen back then as sympathetic to BLM), so you force citizens to take care of themselves.

that’s what’s really stupid. mayors, governors, and Trump aowed these riots to continue, and for purely political reasons as a heated election was around the corner. they all share blame.

pete here’s what’s also stupid. the media for some godforsaken reason is obsessed with the fact that rittenhouse crossed state lines, which means absolutely nothing. they also ignored that his first victim was a convicted child rapist who was screaming the n-word at the top of his lungs. but he’s your martyr. you can have him.

and the media obviously left out that he said he was going to kill rittenhouse and tried to grab his gun. if you watched the news, you’d think that guy was peacefully collecting signatures for a petition for justice when Kyle sh*t him in the back of the head for no reason.

the left runs the risk of badly overplaying their hand here. Kyle fit the mold of the liberal villain ( just like Nick Sandman), and they went all in on smearing him, facts be damned. it was a rare case of america getting to see how completely dishonest the media is.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device