View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:25 AM   #263
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
here’s their issue…

“when we were in charge, gas was $1.50, inflation was 0%, crime and drug overdoses were far lower. 58% of americans said they were better off in 2020 than they were in 2016. How many americns are better off in 2022 then they were in 2021? Had enough?”

the democrats message in 2020 was orange man bad. the gop message in 2022 can be, “had enough”?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Gas was $1.50 because Covid came and “ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”
Then Trump organized an increase in oil prices, crime started increasing on his watch and the Republican administration tried to perform a self coup.

I'm guessing the mother of all migrant caravans will be approaching the border in late October, only to magically disappear a week later, just like all the others.

And if that’s not enough, they do have homophobia, misogyny and racism-those have worked well for them in the past.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin