View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:20 AM   #86
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
While divisive politics certainly have a long history, it would seem as though the 1990's saw the current track we're on today really take hold.

Sure, the Dem's have had their moments, but the Republican efforts to maintain authority and destroy Clinton and Obama really has no equal, even considering left wing desires to impeach Bush for misleading the country into the Iraq war.

Obama might appear detached, but I don't think his attitude is a problem. From everything I've read he's completely engaged and works his ass off.

-spence
you're really nuts. Serioulsy. GWB never once responded to the deluge of criticisms on him from Iraq to Katrina while he was president. He never pointed fingers or whined. He acted above all the noise. "O" has lashed out time and time again on the right wing media, talk radio, critics, GOP, etc. He referred to the republicans as ENEMIES when making a latino campaign add. Whine and point fingers and this has done nothing but widen the divide. I dont care how hard he works, his actions and comments have led to a wider divide in this country,.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all