View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 01:54 AM   #63
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, you work in Finance, and the most influential democrat in DC said that capitalism is irredeemable. Do you have no comment?

Here’s a hint. When Trump says stupid things, you think that means he’s a stupid person. When Trump says awful things, you think that means Trump is an awful person.

But let me guess! In this case, she just misspoke, and/or was taken out of context? But nothing she says, says anything about the kind of person she is?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Capitalism being irredeemable and bragging about sexually assaulting other human beings as a hobby are two different categories of things people say. One makes you a horrible person, the other makes you an misinformed idiot.

Lets be clear, she isn’t exactly the democratic party’s knight in shining armor, no matter what Fox News is trying to tell you. Representatives from both parties show up, say stupid stuff while their star is burning bright and flame out all the time, she’s no different if she just wants to keep saying stupid stuff. That’s why she’s one of hundreds like her who are asked to collectively make laws for our country... so her being a misinformed idiot just creates noise.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.