View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:50 PM   #59
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I refer to his cabinet as the others having to translate what Trump's words mean. big difference ,,,, but not surprising you see them as the same

I distinctly recall you referring to my previous translations of what Trump meant on various topics--for instance my and Scottw's explanation of his comment on what happened the previous day re violence in Sweden. You referred a few times to my, and others here, effort to explain what Trump meant as verbal linguistics. So it wasn't just what Trump's cabinet said that you mocked. And I don't know what "difference" you're talking about here. Nor what I'm seeing as the same. To me, you're sounding like Trump in some of his more opaque comments.

seems your the only person who can't decipher the words of a 6th grader aka Trump... and his nuanced approach? to speaking and tweets >> I forget his supporters think he is a genius for getting in liberals heads ... but why should words no less facts equal meaning
Trump has a college degree and went to military school before that. And, again, your stream of conscious spray of words here needs some translation. I might could do it, but don't care to.

Your facts and words in this post do require some serious translation in order to equal meaning.