View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 06:13 PM   #8
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I am not aware of any extra expense that Trump has foisted on me. I even have less expense than I did in other administrations. His colors never seemed to be a mystery to me. He has been, as far as I can see, very transparent about who he is and what he is about. And even more so than most politicians. He has played far less a charade, it seems to me, than most politicians. One of the phoniest, charade driven politicians I have ever seen is Joe Biden. Putting him in the big seat extends his charade to new heights. And I think I will feel the bite of more expenses under the Dem policies.

It is the Dems, not Biden, that concern me. As I said over and over, for me it's not about Trump or Biden. There are some very basic principles in our system of government that are infinitely more important than either of those two.

For me, it is about maintaining what is left of our constitutional republican form of government, and getting back some of which has been lost, or totally becoming a Progressive form of an Administrative State.

I see you as a far more worthy anti-Trumper to have that discussion with than a Pete F or Spence or Got Stripers, etc. I think that if you and I seriously debated that, it could benefit all of us.

Of course, if you do not see that as an issue, then OK, it is simply that Trump is an ass. Or more of an ass than Biden. So then we can move on and nothing will basically change other than there will be less visible ass-clowning in the oval office.
For once we agree Trump has shown everyone who he is and what he cares about. Since the election the death toll is the equivalent of five 9/11 attacks and he hasn’t attended a covid briefing in months, it’s all about him and he couldn’t care less about the American lives lost since he lost or those he will likely put in danger by stalling the transition of power.