View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #12
JohnnyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
Your post seems to be geared towards taking a cheap shot at Republicans. This is about Spector getting screwed by his own party and has nothing to do with Republicans.
This is mostly why. And because 9 out of 10 people on the right that I've talked to or listened to have acted similarly.

Quote:
Good Riddance and have fun being the piss boy of the democrat party
And I still stand by everything I said. A friend of mine that is hard-core right *in philosophy* has been getting pissed because of how poorly the Republicans have been representing themselves.

Don't get me wrong, the Dems are not much different. However, they're playing the same "screw you and everything you want" attitude that the republicans are playing. I think they're being more low-key about it, keeping those actions in the Capital building, instead of appearing on every neutral or right-leaning news program to bitch.

It's fine to have an opinion and complain about bad policy. But lately, that's all I've heard from Republicans in Washington, complaints. On TV, Radio and print, it's been all the same. Maybe once in a while they should present a solution.