View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #26
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
Unless someone wants to give me free tickets, I won't be going there anytime soon. I can get a better view of the field from my living room. There's no line for the bathroom, no line for food and drink, the food selection is much better, and since I don't drink or smoke the rules wouldn't apply to me.

I had toyed with the idea of taking my nephew to a game, but then I realize what the entire deal would cost, and I figure I could get him a jersey at the mall and watch the game at home and save $100's...
Tickets aren't that expensive if you look on the resale sites, and the food is pretty good there now. They've really expanded the menus and have a lot of choices. I guess parking sucks, but you could take the T in. I don't know what it costs in the lots around the park because I have a pass for the BU lots and garages.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
fishbones is offline   Reply With Quote