Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 09:30 PM   #25
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The solution which causes the fewest number of people to be inconvenienced, is to leave it the way it's been for 230 years. Please tell me where I am wrong.

I agree, and you now see there was no reason they passed a law to begin with so you agree with that part. Why call attention to this issue at all, if NC doesn't wish to follow the Blue states agenda as far as those states accommodating a small sector of society, then don't, I see no reason they had to pass some counter law so to speak.
Jim your analogies are ridiculous. I guess your uptight about the strong arm crap the POTUS is trying to pull like he has for the last 7 years. He has had that MO for many things so it shouldn't surprise you.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.