View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #74
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Pete,I took advantage of the search buttons. When I say you are obsessed I am not just saying.you actually used to be on the board for a number of reasons which I find surprising. I see you posted about fishing until about ‘12,almost nothing political. That changed almost two years ago when something spurred interest in S-B.com again. Thank You for coming back and making a difference. Slow it down and change up your interests. This obsession seems unhealthy in a lot of ways. Funny the way Trump influences you to do this but hey, Spence took a timeout after the election to lick his wounds so there is no snowflake handbook apparently.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I used to drive to the coast every other weekend April thru November, right until deer season, now I golf, dream of saltwater and youth.
That was when I made the mistake of looking at the political forum.
It actually has more give and take and less name calling than almost any other political social media discussion.
Good thing or I wouldn't be here. Hmmm?
Hopefully for all of us I am wrong about Trump, but I don't think so.
I did see Kasich testing the waters the past couple of days about a third party, the next couple of years could be interesting.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin