View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:39 PM   #24
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Progressivism sucks more milk out of the big tit of capitalism than it can possibly manufacture or grow enough new tits to make up the difference. And the Progressive spawn of infinite genders, and of the social, cultural, and philosophical voids created by the destruction of basic absolutes leaves us with a weak thread of societal coherence which leads to more violence against each other, more hate and misunderstanding, more jealousy and revenge, more of the things that rip societies apart, not the things that hold it together. It's not income inequality or guns that are the threat to the wealth and well being of this country

or Progressivism does have a clearer more homogenous world strain of political philosophy. And it is consistently a social Marxist, post modern world view.

If that is our founding form of constitutional government, then people who want to preserve the inalienable rights of that government would be the saviors.

When I asked if you "Can you point out to me the propaganda that I read and repeated", your answer here is to merely repeat what I said. Are you claiming that I read and repeated my own propaganda? That is circular nonsense which indicates that you don't actually have any idea of what "propaganda" I read. Or even if such propaganda exists.

Everything I said is my opinion. It is not a repetition of what anybody else said. It is a culmination of everything I've experienced and read expressed in my own words.

Are you unwittingly admitting that every opinion you express is a result of the propaganda you've read and repeated and that you are projecting your own way of thinking on me?

Then Trumps isn't your Man he is taking a wrecking ball to that idea

Trump is much nearer to my "Man" than Hillary is. You do realize I was making a choice between what was available? And Trump is actually restoring some of "that idea." Hillary's wrecking ball would have been far more devastating.

find it odd your views seem to suggest an absence of Conservatives as if there has never been any in office ... or while in office faced the same problems progressives have face resulting in little change but ending up with the same outcomes... that you blame on progressives ..
I have said, SEVERAL TIMES, in the past that Republicans have become a form of Democrat lite. I don't know what you mean by "Conservatives." It seems that you equate "Conservative" with Republican. I have said, SEVERAL TIMES, that many Republicans are/were Progressive. I have explained what I mean by "Progressive." It is not a political party, it is a way of governing. It is anti-constitutional. It does not believe in unalienable rights, but that government creates all rights. It espouses the unrestricted power of centralized government. It has, over the past hundred years, eroded our constitutional order into an ever expanding control by the federal government.

We still have the remnants of the founding constitutional order, but we are close to erasing that. And Hillary supported by Progressives would have brought us even closer. That's why I said "If that is our founding form of constitutional government, then people who want to preserve the inalienable rights of that government would be the saviors."

And those are my own, well thought out, opinions expressed in my own words.

I apologize to the forum for digressing from the subject of this thread, but wdmso, once again, swerved into another discussion to which I felt it necessary to respond.