View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Is it getting hot in the kitchen Donald?

What a week to be POTUS. Man oh man, Donald hated the McCain week of tribute, this H.W. week must have been a bitch and then you add the two court filings by Mueller. All the living presidents and their wives eagerly participating in the services for HW and Donald being Donald, sit's hands crossed with a when is this going to get over look on his face. Then there is the stock market this week, which he took all the credit for when it was doing so well, then the two court filings by Mueller. POTUS isn't going to be sleeping well, it's all night TV and twitter now boys and girls.

He already started venting on twitter, I'm sure that's a big shock to us all. Unbelievable how he raves about people when they join his team are suddenly they are dumb as a rock (Russ T) when they speak out against him. Tillerson was anything but dumb as a rock, but POTUS is looking more and more like he is.

He's probably thankful a sitting president has never been charged criminally, because if they could he'd be sleeping less than he is now.