View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #38
fishbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bssb View Post
so what's worse? letting it happen the first time or letting happen after it's already happened once AND you were warned it was going to happen. you people have got to be the most narrow minded, ignorent bunch of jackasses on the planet. not only do you not have a clue what your talking about, but you are also proud of it. I don't know what's worse. republican hypocrisy know no bounds. all I can say is I feel sorry for you, and the rest of you idiots in the jackass club. and fishbones, how is a clip out of a CNN story immature and ill-informed. oh sorry, your right, it was't a fox news story. so it never happened
I didn't say that clip was immature and ill-informed, I said that you were. You posted a story that had nothing to do with the topic at hand but it furthered your agenda (ill-informed).

Then, you call all of us idiots and jackasses. Well I can only speak for myself, and I'm no idiot. I have been called a jackass by a lot of people, so I won't argue that point with you. It's the comments where you make blanket statements like those that show your immaturity.

Even the super-Libs on this site won't stick up for you. Maybe you're trying to come on a little strong, or maybe you're just an angry peson who sits at home blaming everyone else for your lack of success or happiness. In that case, don't feel bad for me. I'll be fine. In fact, I'll even continue paying my taxes so you can afford to by your weed.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio