Thread: Human caravan
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 11:44 AM   #100
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
do you ever get one right, even by accident? the conservative philosophy is to avoid wasteful spending to keep taxes for everyone, no higher than they need to be. try poking holes in that. if conservatives have no empathy or pity, why does the new york times admit that conservatives give more
money and time to charity, than liberals do?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
We've discussed this 20 times - the conserv. give $ to their church (like I do w/about 50% of my yearly donations). Take that out and factor in the amount of poor who vote D, then it is prob different.

Any your's and my donations can't make up for what the govern. does.

Fact is that the conserv. policies always try to cut back on spending to the poor. Shows their lack of empathy.

Both Tillerson and G. Cohen said that Trump has no empathy (and pity) and Trump pretty much owns the R party now.

And you always complain that the Ds. ripped Romney apart. They did - bc he said he didn't have to worry about 47% of the country (shows his lack of empathy although I don't want to put him in the category as Trump). If Obama said he didn't care about almost 50% of the country you would have posted that 500 times.

Last edited by PaulS; 10-26-2018 at 11:54 AM..