View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 10:21 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
nope the man said Trump couldn't be charged with the crime of obstruction concluded that the special counsel’s evidence was “not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.”

only congress can deem high crimes and misdemeanors

Attorney General William Barr meanwhile said he believes US authorities did spy on the Trump campaign.

He did not provide evidence for his claims. see that a ot with this administration

then this Attorney General Bill Barr told Congress he's looking into the origins of the Russia investigation. He told members he has no evidence of wrongdoing but some "unanswered questions."

they need to make up their minds
you’re saying there’s no evidence the trump campaign was spied on? it’s public record that Carter paige was spied on. the primary justification for the wiretaps, is the garbage Steele dossier.

Rep Schiff said today that he think we shouldn’t investigate the claim of inappropriate spying. Funny, I’m so old i can remember when he was in favor of special investigations.

i was all in favor of investigating trump, i said so all along. i’m also in favor of determining if the justice dept went on a political witch hunt, in an attempt to overturn a fair election whose outcome they didn’t like. if they did nothing wrong, the investigation will show that. if they did what has been alleged, that means they attempted a coup. i’d think you’d care if that happened.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device