View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:12 AM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
That's true. But what you either are unaware of, or are pretending to be unaware of, is what happened with Carter Page, an American citizen on whom the FBI got a FISA warrant. The application for the warrant (you need probable cause) was the garbage Steele dossier.

So if the FBI had reasonable grounds to spy on Carter Page, and release his name so the networks could say he was a spy, I'm fine with that (though he hasn't been charged with anything). If the FBI made up the probable cause because they didn't want Trump to be President, that's something else.

It's important enough to investigate. I guess you disagree. We see texts from DOJ and FBI officials suggesting that they really, really didn't want Trump to win, and these people did not recuse themselves from the investigations. Of course that's not proof they did anything wrong. But it doesn't look good when the people investigating Trump and Hilary, are so openly hostile to Trump.

But in any event, not only did the Russia probe turn up no charges from the guy (Mueller) who everyone said would have the last word, it did trigger Barr to investigate those who shrieked about Russia collusion. Funny how that worked out, almost ironic in a way?

Noting sweeter, and I mean NOTHING, than watching someone get hoisted by their own petard.
And he was charged with nothing and you still have no issues with trump's people hanging out with Russians because the didn't get Trump... like I have said captain of the ship.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device