View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 10:03 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
so what is the probable cause ?
ummmm, hunter got a job in, of all countries, the one country that his father was the point man in. of all the countries in the world, Hunter had to get a cushy board job in that country.

Again, if the biden’s didn’t do
anything wrong, Trump looks stupid for asking for an investigation.

Paul, we all have different thresholds for what’s suspicious. this is beyond that threshold for me.

I’m no brain dead zombie. i think trump probably threatened to withhold the aid. i just don’t see it as anywhere near impeachable. biden bragged about withholding aid from the same country unless they did what he wanted. so threatening to withhold aid, by itself, was ok when biden did it.

If the big deal is personal benefit ( helping trump get re elected), obviously they all do things to help them get the elected, and many of those things involve the use of public resources. The obama administration used public resources to deceive the FISA court to get permission to spy on the Trump campaign.

One of you, i think it was you, said that learning the truth about what the burdens did there, benefits no one except Trump. That’s beyond absurd.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device