Thread: Brussels
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 08:33 AM   #145
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
that all the problems in the world have been the cause of 1 man the POTUS.. and that alone shows the inability for you to discus objectively and rationally anything that involves Obama
"that all the problems in the world have been the cause of 1 man the POTUS"

well, if I had EVER said that, you would have a point, I suppose. Again, you are responding to something I never said (liberals really like doing that). But he is in charge, and the buck stops with him, does it not?

"inability for you to discus objectively and rationally anything that involves Obama"

How's this for objectivity?

Despite adding to our debt more than (I think) all 43 previous presidents combined, our recovery from this recession has been the slowest ever. GDP growth has been pathetic.

He said his stimulus would keep unemployment under 8%. It didn't.

He said Obamacare would save the average famile $2,500 a year, it didn't.

He said Obamacare would allow us to keep our plans/doctors, it doesn't.

Despite all that spending, we have more Americans on food stamps and in poverty

Iraq was stable when he took office. Against the advice of many, he didn't seek a SOFA, he pulled out, and ISIS moved right in.

He drew a "red line" in the ground and warned Syria not to use chemical weapons. They did.

He called ISIS the "JV", and the day before the terrorist attack in Paris, said they were contained. They aren't.

On race, we are way more divided now than we have ever been.

The stock market is way up. That's a good thing. That's about the only large-scale good thing you can point to.

He is constantly wrong, most of what he touches turns to vomit, yet he still has that arrogance. He could fall down a flight of stairs, get up, and act like he just scored the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl. Here is what his epitaph should read...Obama...always wrong, yet never in doubt.