Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 07:49 AM   #3
Jim in CT

Congress (even when controlled by the Dems) has been petitioned to modify the Civil Rights Act, to include transgenders as a protected class. Congress, even when controlled by the Dems, chose not to do so.

Obama has never been discouraged by silly little annoying obstacles such as the Constitution, and when the wheels of democracy aren't moving fast enough, he is willing to give totalitarianism a try.

How can anyone not be outraged by the offer of an extension, with the condition that the governor publicly acknowledge being a bigot? Where does it say that conservatives have to publicly humiliate themselves, in order to have the right to petition for reddress of grievences?

AND HOW IS IT SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION to say that if your sex is 'male', you use the men's room?

My 9 year old chooses to identify as a bird. Therefore, I want the ACLU to sue my town's board of education, because he is not being accommodated. I want him to sit at a nest instead of a desk, and I want earthworms added to the cefeteria menu.

See how stupid that sounds? We cannot all bend over backwards and turn our moral compass (what's left of it) upside down, in order to accommodate every single conceiveable human impulse.