Thread: NC bathroom law
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 06:21 AM   #27
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I hear it's disappointing. I've just been enjoying red stripes and jerked pork ������
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
love Red Stripe...

I know I'm supposed to be "worrying about myself"...but this is bathrooms and showers I believe and many other things by extension I imagine...can a woman who has decided he's trapped in a female body use the Men's locker room and shower at the YMCA....and are the men in the shower going to be chastised for not being fully supportive or slightly surprised when a man in a woman's body strolls into the shower with them?...how about the boy's locker room..or the girl's...I think there have been examples of this?....can people who have one anatomy decide to compete in a sport based on their gender identity rather than their physical gender....can a male identifying as a female compete in and get a scholarship as a female athlete if he identifies as a her? I'm all for accommodating people but it's just amazing that often those that want accommodation(in many things) and don't want their sensibilities challenged....are more than willing to challenge the sensibilities of others and even attack them for not being fully accommodating

this is exactly where all of this is going...i just want to know the rules

btw... unisex showers and bathrooms are a great idea for college campuses where the "culture of rape" apparently exists and you can be charged with all sorts of crimes for looking at someone the wrong way or saying the wrong thing...shouldn't be a problem

Last edited by scottw; 05-11-2016 at 06:45 AM..