Thread: So.....
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 02:08 PM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

fishy facts

President Donald Trump once stated explicitly that he believes that it was Ukraine -- not Russia -- that meddled in the 2016 election because Russian President Vladimir Putin "told me".
Trump became more insistent about the conspiracy after his private meeting with Putin in July 2017 at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.
What qualifications does Nikki Haley possess that qualify her to make over 300K for a few board meetings a year at Boeing?
Ivanka Trump receiving trademark approval in China shortly after the US President agreed to save jobs at ZTE, and the first daughter receiving renewals for two Russian trademarks approximately one month before Trump was elected president.
On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.
Lev Parnas, a business associate of Rudy Giuliani, wants to testify to Congress that aides to Rep. Devin Nunes called off a trip to Ukraine this year when they realized they would be required to notify Democratic committee Chairman Adam Schiff.
The purpose of the trip was to interview two Ukrainian prosecutors who claim to have evidence that could help President Trump’s reelection campaign, according to Parnas’ lawyer.
Parnas also alleges that Nunes, a leading Trump ally, himself traveled to Vienna last year to interview a potential source of political dirt on Joe Biden.
In 2017, Giuliani sought to mediate a U.S.-Turkey deal that might have freed an Iranian-born alleged Turkish swindler imprisoned in New York who was friendly with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, according to court records. This year, Giuliani offered to represent a Venezuelan contending with a Justice Department investigation into alleged money laundering and bribery, The Post reported, at a time when Trump was seeking to force a change of government in Caracas.

And in late 2017 or 2018, in a matter that has not been previously reported, two attorneys say that Giuliani talked with Justice Department lawyers about Low Taek Jho, a Malaysian who allegedly ran an $8 billion scheme known as 1MDB. (Giuliani texted that he was asked to represent Low “but we turned it down.” Asked if he might have spoken with Justice Department attorneys about the case, Giuliani initially texted, “I don’t recall it,” and a few minutes later added: “If they talked to me I told them he tried to retain us and my partners [at Greenberg Traurig] turned him dow[n].” In October, the Justice Department reached a deal in which Low agreed to forfeit $700 million in assets; among Low’s attorneys was Giuliani’s friend Chris Christie, former governor of New Jersey. Greenberg Traurig declined to comment. A source close to the firm said it wasn’t aware of any request to represent Low.

I could go on for pages and pages but you claim Floridaman is a corruption fighter because biden's kid made money and that's fishy

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin