View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 07:13 PM   #111
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Federal regulatory agencies are designed to run themselves. It is only when a problem arises, or a new mandate is given to them, that The President or the Congress involve themselves.

That bureaucracy was ill equipped and ill prepared before Trump arrived. that was not known by the new administration until the coronavirus hit. It was his administration that had to work through that mess in order to finally provide what the Federal government was able to do. The pandemic response protocols in place, dormant and unattended to with some critical items not having been restocked before the pandemic hit had to be reworked by the current administration and made operational. It took a bit of time, but once it worked through the flustercluck it got rolling pretty well and is doing a pretty good job now.
Obviously all government works like magic and administrations don’t matter.
Now I understand how you think that Trump* is competent.
Government is capable of fumbling along all by itself, good governance requires leadership
None is apparent here
They had three years, that’s almost a whole term.
Bush and Obama had plans to deal with this, this fool threw them in the trash.
The Stable Genius was so worried about maybe losing a billion to immigrants that he declared his fence an emergency.
His inaction here has cost Trillions
Keep believing

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin