View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 06:18 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You do understand that the author of the book, Rick Davis is a longtime conservative Republican strategist, the author of the review is a liberal opinion writer and they are different people.
It seems like you missed that somehow and since neither they nor I think Trump is anything but a conman must be “Liberal”. Of course you don’t believe in a divisive political environment.
Claiming that 10% more Hispanic voters support Trump is a good example of how figures lie and liars figure. Only 25% or less of Hispanic voters supported Trump, so an increase of 10% would bring it to 27.5% but that doesn’t sound as good as a 10% gain.
Everyone loved that other guy from NYC who had spectacular results but Bernie Madoff is in jail, Trump and his relatives will join him, but not soon enough.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The author stated that Trump's numbers with Hispanics are beyond redemption. The data says otherwise.

You say he's a Bernoe Madoff con man. Yet all those buildings with his name on them still stand, people living happily in them. He has thousands of employees, who fo decades have worked, raised families, saved for retirement. If it's all a Ponzi Scheme, when will it implode? How has he kept the charade going for so long is it's all a con? Are those buildings all an optical illusion?

The two men in recent history who utterly destroyed the left, are Bush and Trump. Look at how the media, and lefties, treated each man.

You can add to the list of Trumps accomplishments, the ability to live in what's left of your brains, rent free. And he loves it.

If he committed a criminal offense, I'll call for his punishment as loudly as anyone. I promise you. He's been investigated for a year. If there's anything there, and he's such a shallow, incompetent con man, you'd think they would have found it by now.

"You do understand that the author of the book, Rick Davis is a longtime conservative Republican strategist,"

Yes I do. And do you understand that he's trying to sell a book, trying to monetize the predictable and thoughtless hatred people like you have of Trump.

So Trump has a business with thousands of employees, with successful buildings and golf resorts all over. But you say it's all fake, he's just a con man. Then this guy who neither one of us has ever heard of says Trump is s cartoon villain and all of his followers are deeply flawed, pig-ignorant hate mongers, and provides no evidence of that, but that's good enough for you.

The reviewer went on and on about how ignorant and deranged we all are, then he ends it by saying that we shouldn't hate people who disagree with us. Any hypocrisy there? No?

Liberal=good, conservative=bad. No exceptions, not ever. You are like parrots, you really are.