View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 08:22 AM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
The author stated that Trump's numbers with Hispanics are beyond redemption. The data says otherwise.

You say he's a Bernoe Madoff con man. Yet all those buildings with his name on them still stand, people living happily in them. He has thousands of employees, who fo decades have worked, raised families, saved for retirement. If it's all a Ponzi Scheme, when will it implode? How has he kept the charade going for so long is it's all a con? Are those buildings all an optical illusion?

The two men in recent history who utterly destroyed the left, are Bush and Trump. Look at how the media, and lefties, treated each man.

You can add to the list of Trumps accomplishments, the ability to live in what's left of your brains, rent free. And he loves it.

If he committed a criminal offense, I'll call for his punishment as loudly as anyone. I promise you. He's been investigated for a year. If there's anything there, and he's such a shallow, incompetent con man, you'd think they would have found it by now.

"You do understand that the author of the book, Rick Davis is a longtime conservative Republican strategist,"

Yes I do. And do you understand that he's trying to sell a book, trying to monetize the predictable and thoughtless hatred people like you have of Trump.

So Trump has a business with thousands of employees, with successful buildings and golf resorts all over. But you say it's all fake, he's just a con man. Then this guy who neither one of us has ever heard of says Trump is s cartoon villain and all of his followers are deeply flawed, pig-ignorant hate mongers, and provides no evidence of that, but that's good enough for you.

The reviewer went on and on about how ignorant and deranged we all are, then he ends it by saying that we shouldn't hate people who disagree with us. Any hypocrisy there? No?

Liberal=good, conservative=bad. No exceptions, not ever. You are like parrots, you really are.
Madoff made it for more than 30 years.
Where did the money for Trumps golf courses come from?
How did he go from borrowing to being cash rich and buying golf courses?
Where did Trump go after the big banks told him no?
Who is funding him thru Deutsche Bank?
Who's funding the Kushner 666 project?
Follow the money and you'll find the answers to Trump.
Muellers report will come

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin