View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 01:57 PM   #701
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i’ve never heard anyone say michelle slept her way to the top ( i’m sure some jerks have said it, never heard it with any credibility). . it’s common knowledge that kamala did exactly that. she didn’t even hide it, she was in an open, public affair with that marrried guy Brown. you think her brains got her where she is?
As usual you’re not quite lying, just exaggerating.

Kamala Harris did have a relationship with Willie Brown, who later served as San Francisco’s mayor, between 1994 and 1995. The Los Angeles Times first linked the pair in 1994 when Harris, beginning her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, was 29 and Brown, speaker of the California State Assembly was 60.

Although Brown was legally married at the time, he had reportedly been estranged from his wife, Blanche Brown, since 1981, according to People magazine.

As reported by the San Francisco Chronicle, Harris and Brown broke up in 1995. On Dec. 26, 1995, reporter Herb Caen wrote in his daily column that the couple had split, adding the “news came as a shock to many, including those who found Kamala Harris attractive, intelligent and charming.”

Brown went on to serve as mayor of San Francisco from 1996 to 2004. Elected in 2003, Harris would become the district attorney of San Francisco.

The claim Harris “had an affair with a married man” is technically true. But given Brown had been separated from his wife for more than a decade, the claim is misleading. Haris and Brown’s relationship was not secret and they made public appearances as a couple.
You and the DC press despises Harris and make no bones about it. She's all business, no play, no gotchas, no scandals, no drama - nothing of a single thing they're desperate to dredge out of anyone in power to light up their pages. Plus she's a strong, intelligent Black woman.

I’m not going to be snarky about Dr Oz’s history killing puppies because—along with putting up the profoundly unfit Herschel Walker for Senate—we have a major party that thinks so lowly of America’s future that these are the caliber of humans they want in positions of leadership.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin