View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
oh it sure was. but despite what the media said, we didn’t have people running as Nazis. we had a bunch of moderates, one of whom was an amazing narcissist. but in terms of policy, none of the major candidates was a lunatic. i don’t know who the right-wing equivalent of bernie is, but whoever it is, he wasn’t the frontrunner for a
presidential nomination. Not even close.

wdmso, the leaders of the party are sh*tting themselves.

the gop is united. there’s an all out civil war on the left, there are no moderates, other than Bloomberg. And he’s basically Trump.

it’s incredible what’s going on. but you try and convince yourself it’s nothing.

obama left the party in absolute tatters. there’s no bench. none.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
the gop is united thats funny,, they are scared little bitches who grovel at trumps feet ... yet you've convinced yourself its unity ... look around see what he is doing to the rule of law or anyone whom disagrees with Him... Your as complicit as all the other trump supporters you all sold out .. for something here or something there Because you think he is putting America 1st ..

Trump to transfer $3.8B from military to fund his wall

Rep. Mack Thornberry of Texas, the top Republican on the committee, said Congress has the constitutional authority to determine how defense dollars are spent and “the re-programming today is contrary to Congress’s constitutional authority.”

But hea as A Trump supporter i Guess Trump violating Congress’s constitutional authority.” is acceptable for a wall that mexico is paying for

Here's the List of Military Clinics
That Will No Longer Serve Retirees, Families https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-families.html