View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #22
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sounds exactly like the Karl Rove approach Bush used.

I think every presidential candidate would be guilty of demonization and pandering.

Obama certainly didn't smash America apart in 2008, hell, if anything he won by capturing the independent vote.

I could make a good argument even now that Romney is doing exactly as he just said.

That's why the quote doesn't have a lot of value outside of the haters.

-spence
to Paul and Spence - Thats just plain crap - talking points, but let me see some details. I can easily give you specific examples where Obama has said (my quotes may be slighly off) -
1. "These people cling to the their guns and religion" - while addressing San Francisco dems
2. "People say you should learn English, while I say maybe your kids should learn Spanish" while addressing a latino crowd
3. Countless times he demonized "wall st fat cats", banking, etc

Romney has been in the political limelight for over decade. Obama much less. Please provide examples of Romney insulting americans, demonizing people he doesnt agree with or contribution to dividing this country?
It speaks to class and character. Sorry, Obama does not rate highly in either category. I look forward to the details.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all