View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #54
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I see, to the issue in Palestine is the complete responsibility of Muslims? That's perhaps the most short-sighted thing you've ever written...

Sorry that I didn't make clear that by the "regional conflagration" I meant the entire Middle East, not just Israel and the Palestinians. Certainly, Israel and the Palestinians are both a thorn in the side of the other Arab or non-Arab Musllim States. They are both used as wedge issues to unite various Muslims in one sort of Jihad or other. And it is ironic that Palestinians get more respect and freedom in the state of Israel than in the rest of the Middle East. If those other states, especially Iran with its Hezbollah, kept their noses out of Israeli and Palestinian disagreement, there might be a better chance for resolution of their problem. I don't know if that lengthens the sight of my "thing," but it is longer than your drive-by comment.

Ironic you'd actually eclipse it with your posts on Taqiyya which take batchit to another level.

That's truly a deep and overwhelming statement. Backed solely by the pre-eminent solipsist, the great and powerful Oz . . .er, I mean Spence. What happens, Spence, when the little dog pulls away the curtain? Perhaps you can pull out fake diplomas to back up your nowhere, relativistic opinions. Maybe a link to a Zakaria article, or point to the supposedly deep constitutional understanding of a Muslim negotiator (who no doubt knows more about Taqiyya than you do). Talk about batchit!

So go ahead, if you can, inform us all about the level of batchit in Ibrahim's articles on Taqiyya.

Maybe, if you truly have something relevant to say about it, it might inspire others to read the articles. Or, maybe your authoritative sneer and dismissal of them will suppress interest in them, since the great Spence has deemed them batchit.

What's with all the hate?
Indeed, what's with all the hate, Spence--batchit, shortsighted?

Oh, maybe your just pulling a Dangles.

Last edited by detbuch; 03-28-2015 at 10:01 AM..