View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #81
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
When have I "distorted the facts"? It's fun to make accusations, but I'm curious as to any support for them.

I started the thread for two reasons: 1) A lot of people here continually boast about how big of a deal the tea parties are.really, name 1 That people should support them. Yet, none of those people went. prove it 2) Because the people that I witnessed at the tea party are, for the most part, exactly as depicted by its critics. Old, white, conservative men.maybe the non-whites are a-scared after they saw that nice african american tea party member in St Louis get the crap kicked out of him and racial slurs hurled at him by the SEIU Thug Union Members....you know the racist history in Boston and lot's of union members there...probably not safe...the RI Tea Party gathering at the State House was run by women and there were lot's of non-Old, White, "Conservatives"(how do you determine this from a distance?)

Maybe you forgot this comment I made earlier:was it intelligent?

The people Karl Rove talks about were there in full force and that's where my major criticisms originate - that and a large number of people wearing Palin 2012 shirts.
better than Che Guevara tee shirts..he was a mass murderer

ummm...that's only a portion of his statements, is it out of context?... and you didn't source it properly...practice what you preach