View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 11:15 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Every thing you cite is Fox spread propaganda

Nobody celebrates abortion, they do celebrate retaining the right to control their own bodies

Funding for law enforcement in this country increases every year, results are getting worse.
Why would anyone want to change anything?
Why would the association of Police Chiefs want changes?
Just how would you define “open” borders?
Parents vote, attend school board meetings and serve on those and committees
Lots of kids learned in preschool that you can have 2 mommies or 2 daddies or one of each. Gender identity to them is no different than having red hair or being left- handed. They only got anxious in school when the active shooter drills started.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Every thing you cite is Fox spread propaganda "

That's good news for you then, since only 1% of America watches Fox, nothing I say has any validity to it, none of my predictions are likely to come to pass. Good news for you!

"Nobody celebrates abortion, they do celebrate retaining the right to control their own bodies"

True, they celebrate abortion rights. And not worth my bringing up, that's not going to be a winning issue for the GOP in November.

"Funding for law enforcement in this country increases every year, results are getting worse."

Because (and this is REALLY hard for liberals to understand), not all results are a function of money. Liberals always think the solution to every problem, is to throw money at it. On crime, liberals took a stupid radical position, and things indeed got worse. America noticed and connected the dots. If that's just a foxnews talking point, no need to worry. If it's the truth, not good news for you in November.

"Why would the association of Police Chiefs want changes?"

Ummm, because it's not perfect, and things can always be improved. Are police chiefs asking for the kinds of changes that liberals advocate for? Nope. They're not asking for fewer cops and more social workers.

"Just how would you define “open” borders?"

Well, when we have millions of illegals living here, I'd say that's "open" in any practical sense.

Again, if that's a Foxnews fabrication, no need for you to worry!

"Parents vote, attend school board meetings and serve on those and committees"

What's new, is parents being told they have no say, being told that they are domestic terrorists. If you think that's a winning political strategy, former Gov McAuliffe might have an interesting take on it.

"Gender identity to them is no different than having red hair or being left- handed"

I saw a dad on CNN this week, he talked about his daughter, who was a real tomboy in elementary school. He was concerned that today. teachers might have encouraged her to question her sexual identity.

If parents don't want it, it has no place. Parents/taxpayers pay for the school, they have the kids in school. They are the customer. It's their school.

Again, you keep telling parents in swing states that it's good to tell their 4 year-olds that it's healthy for them to question their sexuality. If my rejection of that is just a Foxnews myth, you have nothing to worry about. If not, well...get ready for a thumping.

"Lots of kids learned in preschool that you can have 2 mommies or 2 daddies or one of each"

The current concern, is pushing elementary school kids to question their own sexual identity. Not remotely what kindergarten is for. Telling kids "love makes a family" is harmless enough I guess (but maybe not). Encouraging little kids to question their own identity, isn't doing them any favors.

If you don't see that these radical social positions are big political losers, you're in a small minority, even on the left.

It's mind boggling. I can't believe that liberals see this as a winning formula. A lot can happen in 7 months, liberals better hope a lot happens. Because it's all shaping up well for the right.