View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #22
Bronko

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Where exactly is your evidence that it was "on his orders"?

I, for one, would like to think our President has better things to do than know where Air Force One is at every moment of the day. He appoints people to keep track of things like of that nature, and the appointed person got a reaming over the incident.

If he were sitting in the plane 'enjoying the view', then I'd be right there with you. Or maybe he should have had Marine One land on Wall St. with a big banner that said "Mission Accomplished" after the Dow got back over 8000 points.

I like how you try to throw in the "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" like it's some ultra-derogatory term, kind of like how new-cons throw around "those libs". Especially since that part of your comment has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and the rest of your comment is just incorrect.
You can do your own reading and research and draw your conclusions at to whether this one is on the President. I am fine with the fact he admitted it was a mistake. Also, it was an Air Force One replica plane with an F-16 doing a low altitude flyover of the biggest city in our country. It required FAA approval and it shut down the surrounding airspace while it happened.

* This has nothing to do with George Bush.

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan