View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:13 AM   #62
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"So what should the mayor do?"

Gee, I dunno Paul.

Oh wait, yes I do. How about trying what we all know, worked like a charm, in New York City, when Guilani took over? Aggressive policing, tough strict sentences for gun offenders. But that's not the liberal way. Stop-and-frisk hurts Wasn't that ruled unconstitutional and racially discriminating?too many people's feelings that lack of conservative empathy keeps rearing its ugly head., and it's racist that so many blacks are in jail. So let's leave them alone and bury a thousand innocent black people every yeaWow, almost every thread with you comes back to blacksr, sacrificed on the altar of liberalism. If we can't abort them all out of existence, we can let them kill each other off.

Rahm Emanuel tried textbook liberalism, and I don't know a single human being who would say with a straight face that it worked, especially now that Spence isn't here.But it has worked in other places. So pick out the aberration and apply it to all (hasn't this been a very common theme with you?

Rudy cleaned up NYC. That cannot be denied. Why can't we say that out loud, and use his tactics as a blueprint
So what tactics? Stop and Frisk?

Can you post any studies that showed it was effective?

Why did crime start going down in other states and countries that didn't do the unconstitutional stop and frisk?

When did crime start going down and when did Rudy implement stop and frisk?

Did the crime rate go back up after they stopped stop and frisk?

Last edited by PaulS; 01-26-2017 at 08:19 AM..