View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 04:58 PM   #21
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Last I knew the USA was not in Asia or Africa.
Are you suggesting we need to police the world or just make sure everyone is as woke about this as you?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
We have Asians and Blacks in this country. "White supremacy, white privilege, whiteness" are not holding the East Asians here back, nor holding back many and growing number of blacks. And a whole lot of whites are not privileged, and whites have created policies that privilege Blacks over whites. And the notion that whites and only whites are inherently and irrevocably racist seems weird to me--maybe another definition of racism to add on to all the new ones. Nor does that idea hold up when considering all the people of the world. And if you're implying that only the whites in the US possess this inherently racist "whiteness," that also seems weird.

You constantly bring to our attention various social and political issues, especially if they throw shade on Trump or republicans. Are you the only one allowed to create a discussion on political topics of the day?

But since you say the current Critical Race issue is all about nothing new or disturbing, you must think you're more woke than I am. Are you just making sure everyone is as woke about it as you?