View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 04:26 PM   #84
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
never said it can’t happen because of the example set by the biggest mouths in this movement. As often happens, a liberal is responding to something no one ever said. What i said, was question whether or not it should happen, whether or not it needs to happen.

Why is it a red herring if I say this….let’s all be held to the same standard, let’s all be asked to make the same sacrifices. If Al Gore and Barack Obama and John Kerry have a carbon footprint that’s acceptable ( and since none of you can ever bring yourselves to criticize those guys, let’s assume it’s acceptable), why isn’t it acceptable if we all have the same carbon footprint?

Wayne, FYI, now i’m being critical of two white guys and a black guy, is that racial makeup acceptable to you? Because we can throw Leonardo Decaprio and Steven Spielberg in the list if that makes the aggregate skin pigmentation ( which is always important to liberals) tolerable to you.
Of course, every single Republican voted against climate change legislation

Republicans fight climate change laws because they’re paid to.
Republicans fight gun control laws because they’re paid to.
Republicans fight unions and living wages because they’re paid to.
Republicans fight healthcare for all because they’re paid to.
Any questions?
Maybe who owns the GOP?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin