View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:34 AM   #36
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If it's remotely the same thing, please provide a direct answer to this question.

When there is a riot that is triggered by political unrest, what percentage of the time is it liberals who are rioting, and what percentage of the time is it conservatives rioting?some are liberal, some don't have any political ideology and some are just troublemakers. You're just assuming all are liberal and asking me to prove that they aren't.

Because if it's "the same thing" as you say, then 50% of politically motivated riots should be carried out by conservatives. Do you want to say with a straight face, that it's anywhere near 50%? In fact, it's a lot closer to zero. Why is that, Paul?

I await your answer. Just so you know, telling me that I'm full of hate, isn't answering the question I asked. So try another approach.
But you are full of hate and anger. Look at how you classify people. I don't see others calling people a POS or refering to woman using the "C" word.

Why did you duck the question about Steve King. If he makes racist comments why isn't that reflective of all conservatives? I don't think it does but using your logic it would.