Thread: Trump vs Amazon
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 02:49 PM   #37
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Trump loves to stir the pot, especially if that pot is someone he thinks he owes some payback to and if he felt state taxes for online sales are something that needed to be adjusted, it should have been done in another way. POTUS shouldn't be taking personal matters to the public's attention like he did, it should have been handled with legislation or some other means.

Russian hackers have just breached lord and taylor among others, I'm sure DJT will be blasting the state sponsor cyber crime in his next speech.........NOT.

To suggest DJT is solely responsible for the ups and downs of the market is absurd, but he certainly has had a negative impact with the trade war he has started and certainly calling out Amazon like he did doesn't help. He came into office with the market going in the right direction, the economy and some of his moves, helped it continue in that direction. But while he repeatedly over and over and over and over took credit for the stock market, I guarantee he won't take any blame for what is happening now.