View Single Post
Old 05-11-2001, 11:45 PM   #41
Jenn

well I know I shouldn't beat a dead horse either but I guess I havent learned how to control that yet.....

first of all as much as I hate to bring it up....Patrick, you were the one who suggested a very dangerous alternative to wader tracction methods and if yumdrum saw this post chances are I think any one in their right miond would tell you that your suggestion was insane...nuff said there.....

secondly I have in the past tried to offer kind advice towards Patrick to no avail, he struck again. Personally I think that if he just stoppes trying to get all this crazy attention we might actually enjoy his posts, and who knows Patrick, just being normal instead of outrageous might help with your S.A.D.......what comes around goes around, and behavior mimicks behavior.....

and last but not least I would like to commend Jaiem for a tactful post......by that I mean he SHOWED us his catch (unless it is a hoax, but somehow I doubt that) which tells us he has actually DONE THIS and isnt talking out the pucker valve...he simply stated that it is very dangerous and some reasons why (a saying comes to mind.."take it from someone that knows" ) and if that doesnt get a message across than I suppose there probably isnt much that will

we all come out with some funky things now and then and mostly just to have some fun with it, but it seems as though Patrick has brought us to a point of no return. He has come out with so much poopy in the past that I honestly think his tweaked ideas are truly reality for him (and I hope someday he will be cured because it truly is sad)

well sorry to offend anyone but that is just my opinion, and forgive the typos....I have about eight hours sleep in the past three nights combined....I am cranky and that is when my true feelings really come out...and boy watch out because when that happens ....somehow that shy part of my personality dissapears and I dont hold anything back.

now if you will excuse me I am going to try once again to catch some z's and boy I sure hope the insomnia doesnt kick in again because unlike SOME people I need to get up and go to work in the morning to pay my own bills, taxes and not be a burden to the household.

at 26 I can only DREAM of doing a fraction of the things that Patrick has claimed to have done already in his life....if all these things are true he has had a very fullfilling and privelegded life so far........call me bitter, but it sure must be nice....