View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 09:45 AM   #82
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i believe biden won.

seems to me, that people are figuring out all by themselves, the dystopian nature of today’s liberalism. not everybody watches foxnews wayne, on a good night they get 3 million viewers, which is 1% of the us population.

you think republicans are fabricating the sense of dystopia. you better hope you’re right.

When VA parents see that their children are being told to read a book in elementary school called “Not My Idea”, which literally equates whiteness with satanism, and then those parents are told that critical race theory isn’t being taught in school and that they’re therefore lying…well if democrats are doing that, can they really be surprised when they lose elections?

is that a winning strategy?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim Republicans are just lying 24x7 it’s no hard to find from big bird
To this latest Stunt..

If it didn’t work on Republicans voters or if this wasn’t what Republicans want to see and hear .. we wouldn’t be seeing it..

Even you are a RINO in the new Trumplican GOP

Republicans want a dystopian future
Where elections only are fair if they win. The truth is what they say it is .

And the only why to save American
Is to install an Authoritarian leader who will drain the swap ( code for removing the Congress a taking over the judiciary and if need be put the military on the streets…

And the vast number of Republicans are all In . thinking they are Patriots saving the UNITED STATES.

And it’s all happening in plan view
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device