View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:23 PM   #90
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"No jim they are missed informed BY GOP LIES thinking something is happening and knowing its happening are 2 different things"

So the parents who say that their kids read that book in class, are all wrong? Every single one of them, was hypnotized by the GOP to believe their kids read that book? Parents are too stupid to see for themselves, what their kids are being taught in school? CNN has a better idea than the Loudon County parents, of what's being taught in those schools?

Whew. I mean, whew.

Nothing that paints the left in a bad light, can be valid. Nothing. I mean, you are out there Wayne, really really out there. You know better than those parents, what their children are being taught.

"your not paying attention to what republicans expect his appointed judges to do! they expect fidelity to a Trump the constitution."

Fixed it.

Give me some examples, please, of Trumps judges violating the constitution, to show fidelity to Trump. I am very, very curious to see what you come up with. I'm dying to know.

"Thats your measurement of Character a Fictional person from Leave it to Beaver?"

Kavanaugh was obviously a decent and good man. Look what your side did to him.

"nother Conservatives who whats to go back in time to the 50s when America was America"

Guilty as charged, you got something right in that rant.

"But again you think Hyperbole from a Sitting POTUS is equal to any hyperbole from just a Democrat"

Fine. So when Hilary said tens of millions of Americans are deplorable, and when Biden said Republicans want to put blacks back in chains, how come you're OK with that?
You need to find some new material yet again you compare single incidents against to many incidents to count . One being Jan 6th

I hope I am wrong with my view of the future GOP .. but if the faithful keep making excuses for them and blaming liberalism for ever ill in America as if a Republican never held office or the White House . Theirs little hope

Don’t forget it Trump before the nation and the party before the people.

And history is littered with examples when people stop paying attention and accept fiction over facts
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device