View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 09:42 PM   #323
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
Perhaps indeed!
About as much chance as Ciaramella appearing. . .

Sure does, it might be nice to finally hear someone, under oath, directly quoting the President instead of third-hand Presidential mind-reading, assigning Trump all manner of motivations and purposes.

Perhaps members of the Floridaman cabinet could testify instead of blatantly obstructing the investigation

Short of that I guess Sondland will keep with the program with his "testimony" and offer what his impression was of what his aide's impression was of what Trump's intentions were on the phone conversation the aide overheard and relayed to Taylor.
That was Sondland not his aide on the phone with Floridaman

SMH, what compels you to write such stupid crap? What makes you think the US Ambassador to the European Union wouldn't possess a secure phone and/or the line he was speaking on with the President wasn't secure?

Perhaps Sondland can answer that
His unsecured phone use concerned other witnesses, but Putin already knows what he told Floridaman to do

That probably made sense to you and sounded like, really compelling when you wrote it.
Much like your Trumplican baloney tastes to you
Keep telling yourself bull#^&#^&#^&#^& is tasty
You could get a position directly behind Floridaman with your nose up his but, but you’ll have to fight Nunes, Jordan and Ratman for position
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin