View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #22
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you may think I dislike Trump because he is a republican I do not

I never said you dislike Trump because he is a Republican. Nor have I ever said that I like Trump. What makes you think that I don't dislike Trump? Whether I like him or not is irrelevant to why I voted for him. That you frame it as a matter of liking suggests how shallow you view my reasons, and maybe how shallow are yours.

I dislike him for his actions and his words and his open attacks on our Government and his attacks against the constitution you speak of fondly.

Attacking our government would be attacking himself. He is the chief executive officer of our government. Tell me about his attacks on the Constitution. Your notion that the Constitution is up for the grabs of the personal prejudices of a Judge tells me that you consider the Constitution merely as some script for a Broadway play which can be "interpreted" to mean whatever a critic says it means.

He is a great threat to America hidden in a nationalist cloak

You used your own words, I presume, to proffer that opinion. Now try using your own words to give substance to that opinion.

"You post a lot of stuff (most of which I consider crap or which you don't even understand and misinterpret )

thanks for I am smarter than you line

You're welcome.

these are not internet conspiracies Like your birthers movement or the POTUS is a Muslim or pizza shop children sex ring ran by Hillary

When have I supported any of those theories? Why use the straw man? Unless you can substantiate that Trump is a great threat to America, it would just be a "conspiracy" theory by those who oppose him.

these are actionable statements policy directives presented by respected people.. not you tube stars

What are you talking about?

So far, in the brief time in office, he appears to be restoring power back to the people with a trimming down of the regulatory bureaucracy, his choice of judges, his lowering of taxes, his EOs such as restoring some religious liberties.

you see this as a positive because your anti GOP every ones a rino only Tump can save us from this path ?

I see it as a positive because it is a positive. What I think of the GOP or RINOs has nothing to do with how I see it. And I certainly don't think Trump is the only one who could create a positive path.

I see is as an attempt to go back in time to a place that never existed.. to correct a problem that doesn't exist .. all for the base who praise him
Not sure what you mean by this rambling opinion. Would trying to cure someone of alcoholism be an attempt to go back in a time and place that never existed. Would healing a broken body be an attempt to go back to a time and place that never existed.

Here, as you often do, you have disgorged a bunch of unsubstantiated opinions that seem to stick in your craw. I guess that makes you feel better.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-21-2018 at 11:00 AM..