View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 04:28 PM   #250
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

Well been too cold to paint, I paint outside in a shed so went back to turning and sanding this week.

Finished turning and drilling my version of the wadd, 8.5" and 3-3.5oz, level sink, my best producing plug last season. Going to do "ribbed" versions too. Realized I didn't have enough weights to install and fill em all, so waiting on those.

Made 6 of these version of a needle, think i got the original from makomike (maybe), different profile and shape. Going to play around with the sink and hook configurations this week.

Scored this SS rolling cart/table from the storage locker at work, boss wanted to throw it out, brought it home, some new nuts and bolts and it's ready, will be nice for stuff that's in the works

And last but not least built some of these 4.5" 1.5oz pencils from 2010, my pops had one of my originals in his bag, 45 degree float, 11 gram tail weight, cut 1/0 vmc in the front and 5H split ring and 2/0 vmc in the rear, action is nice, pops and splashes, very easy to work, going to be killer in the spring, casts tail first and far too might do a few with a "double shot" of lead too. And play around with some inline hooks too.

Cut up some WRC blanks for some ccbc 7400 surfsters, me slammer/pats style swimbaits and 5" mullet swimmers, all prepped and ready for this week, maybe.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote