View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 07:29 AM   #76
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Just trying to add levity to a dire situation.
Others, like yourself, pour gas on the fire and think they are helping. I understand your fears but the lashing out is not going to help the weak minded. Stay stronger 💪🏻
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I love your argument and a similar one blue man font put forward, you two must have a grandiose idea about how many people come to read this forum to read your words of wisdom. What do we have 6-8 regulars, all of whom are pretty set in viewpoints, so nothing anyone posts on this forum means anything and it has zero impact to anyone’s life during this crisis.

Some on one side use this forum as an opportunity to vent some frustrations in what we see happening with the federal response and the terrible and dangerous messaging coming from the White House. I believe those of us in the group also know nothing we post will change anyone’s opinion on the other side. in response you three in your mutual admiration society use that opportunity to belittle our concerns, throw childish insults and post some inappropriate attempts at humor. Blue man is less abrasive and chooses to impress us with his cerebral approach to debating our concerns.

I see your posts getting under some people’s skin and you seem to thrive on stirring the pot. If you knew me you would know there isn’t a more confident, optimistic and accepting person around. Your crap rolls right off my back, but it is sometime appropriate to call you out on the endless bull. I don’t ever talk politics with friends, I’ve seen that end a couple friendships during this presidents term, so I use this forum as my place to let out some frustration with politics in general. The itty bitty flame you think I’m flaming in this tiny universe wouldn’t light a cigarette.

Let’s get real, this board is a place to vent it’s nothing more than that at this point, there is little meaningful debate happening here.