View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:54 AM   #180
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pollution- us led the world in decrease of carbon emissions last year.

Emissions were on the decline long before Trump took office and while I know global warming to Trump and many is just another hoax, it's a problem that this administration and the next half dozen must take seriously. Pulling out of treaties helping reduce emissions helps our future generations how?

corporate greed - has always existed, yet right now unemployment is very low, and take home pay for folks is up thanks to tax cuts.

Stay tuned. If you think Trump pulling the US back into onto Trump island is a good thing for the long term economy, well I hope your not willing to bet your 401K on it. America first may make a catchy campaign slogan, but we need our allies and trading partners to make not only our economy work, but the global economy and well being a well.

human rights - are being trampled how, exactly?

Probably better in a separate thread.

reproductive rights - just say abortion, why do you have to use a sanitizing euphemism? if you are embarrassed to say it, why do you support it?

All for choice and even if the next justice is confirmed, I can't see Row vs Wade being overturned. I've known two women date raped in their youth, choice allowed them to have a life and a college education.

public education- we spend TONS on public education. the problem is we spend on teachers pensions, which does nothing to help kids. that and crappy parents. that’s trumps fault? or the gop?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Way to complicated to comment on here.