View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:13 AM   #54
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Isn't that what Jim is not doing?

I have yet to see that the NYT hid the story like Jim stated - in fact, they broke it.

NBC has said that the story wasn't buttoned up - and others (on both sides) are criticizing them for not running w/it earlier.

Menendez has been covered extensively in the NYT and I can show you lots of links to it.

SNL skewered Weinstein this past week and said he should be in jail.

Murphy was covered last week and haven't seen anything since.
"NBC has said that the story wasn't buttoned up - and others (on both sides) are criticizing them for not running w/it earlier. "

And Salon, not exactly a conservative outlet, said NBC was holding that one story to unusually high standards of verifiability. Then SNL cut their jokes about Weinstein, because Lorne Micheals said "it's a New York thing". what the heck does that mean? Trump used to live in New York, they have no trouble poking fun at him, do they?

As for the NYT, here you go...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...XjP/story.html

From the article...

"Sharon Waxman writes that, as a reporter for The New York Times in 2004, she looked into allegations of sexual misconduct by Weinstein, and the role and responsibilities of a man named Fabrizio Lombardo, who was head of Miramax Italy but had no discernible experience or expertise in film and, according to Waxman’s reporting, was on the payroll merely to help Weinstein procure women.

After intense pressure from Weinstein, which included having Matt Damon and Russell Crowe call me directly to vouch for Lombardo and unknown discussions well above my head at the Times, the story was gutted,” Waxman writes.

I bet it's all just another vast right-wing conspiracy.

Fauxnews has nothing to do with this. This is about liberals in the media, who are happy to portray Trump as an abuser of women, but who previously bent over backwards to prevent multiple liberals from being outed as such (the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polanski, etc...). It has nothing to do with me, it has nothing to do with Fauxnews (ha ha ha, that never gets old). It's about liberal hypocrisy, and about your inability, and Spence's inability, and WDMSO's inability, to ever admit your side has ethical lapses, or is ever guilty of hypocrisy. Despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Try. Making. That. Wrong.