Thread: crickets...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 07:33 PM   #233
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
The original brietbart wasnt. The Steve bannon version is most of those things.

How does the NWO fit in to your rant?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
For RI (and I think Nebe might actually like the Bannon in this interview), there are other sources, beside the Salon type or the left wing mainstream outlets such as NYT or WAPO etc. or their counterpart TV stations CNN etc., that describe a different portrait of Bannon than the one you seem to have. I've checked many of the sources that characterize Bannon as sexist, racist, homophobe, anti-Semite, etc., and they basically all repeat the same limited set of sources with the same 15 or whatever number of claims, with only one that I read or heard that might seem sexist, but involved a bitter divorce which may have slanted what Bannon actually said or meant. The rest were stretched interpretations of quotes or titles of articles which didn't prove anything, rather they created innuendos without actual substance. As I say, there are more serious articles that prove Bannon to be the opposite than the picture that left wing sources promote.

I just saw this video, an interview with Bannon by the author of a new biography of Bannon: Steve Bannon: Always the Rebel. Please watch it: